The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
I tried to take it easy this week. I am feeling a bit burned out after all the stress from this year and am hoping to take it a bit easy till the end of the year to recover. I worked a bit on another end of the year favorites post and have 3 of them scheduled now. I am also making a bit more time to game and read.
I also got a migraine this week, the first half of it went well and my medication kept the pain at bay, but after that the pain got worse and I didn’t feel well.
Work wise I did a bit of work for some of the author I do assistant work for and sent out the media kit for the tour starting next week.
What did I read this week?
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Cooking for Vegetarian Ghouls by Laura Greenwood
– Review: Any Witch Way by Lindsay Buroker
– Review: The Leaving Kind by Kelly Jensen
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Brooke’s Win-Win Pony by Susan Count
– Review Opportunity: Adventures of Takuan from Koto by Ryu Zhong
– Review Opportunity: Notes for Neuro Navigators by Jolene Stockman
– Blog Tour: Helipads in Heaven by Shanti Hershenson – 27 November till 17 December