The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This week passed in a bit of a blur. Both my boyfriend and I got sick with the flu this week and haven’t been feeling well for most of this week. I started feeling off last Sunday with a sore throat and it quickly escalated and I felt pretty horrible most of this week, then on Wednesday my boyfriend also got sick. I haven’t been sleeping well either and I am just so tired. I am slowly starting to feel better, so that’s good.
The other good news is that our clogged drain issue got fixed this week, so at least that’s done. The bad news is that not much else got done this week. I did a little bit of work where I could and kept up to date with writing my reviews. The usual household chores did need to get done like cooking and the laundry and then clean up once the drain was working again, so I still felt like I didn’t rest as much as I would’ve liked either.
What did I read this week?
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Grown-Up Second Chance by Casey Dawes
– Review: Spell Hound by Lindsay Buroker
– Review: Honey mead Murder by dahlia Donovan
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Brave Women at Work Lessons in Confidence
– Review Opportunity: Brooke’s Win-Win Pony by Susan Count
– Review Opportunity: Adventures of Takuan from Koto by Ryu Zhong
– Blog Tour: Helipads in Heaven by Shanti Hershenson – 27 November till 17 December