The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was a busy week. On Tuesday the pipes below our kitchen sink got replaced, it’s nice to have that done now. Then later in the week my boyfriend tried out a new medication. He got side effects from the previous one and while they did a test they couldn’t find anything wrong, so it was time to try a new medication. He ended up getting severe side effects again and stopped with those immediately. He’ll have a call next week to discuss the next option. So that was quite stressful.
Work wise, I put a new book blitz live for a non-fiction book. I also did some assistant work. And I wrote a new blog posts for authors about Goodreads that goes live next week.
What did I read this week?
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Once a Rogue by Allie Therin
– Review: Party hats for Sweet Minotaurs by Laura Greenwood
– Review: Succulents and Spells by Andi C Buchanan
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Brave Women at Work Lessons in Confidence
– Review Opportunity: Brooke’s Win-Win Pony by Susan Count
– Adventures of Takuan from Koto by Ryu Zhong
– Book Blitz: The Final Haunt by Kat Mayor – 18 till 24 September
– Book Blitz: Burning Secret by RJ Lloyd – 2 till 7 October
– Blog Tour: The Jade Labyrinth by Alanna Mackenzie – 2 till 15 October
– Blog Tour: Pets in Space 8 – 3 till 16 October
– Book Blitz: God Ordains Marriages by Dr. Brenda Harper – 9 till 15 October – New!