The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This week just didn’t go smoothly, little things and some bigger things that didn’t go right. It was a tiring week dealing with everything.
I managed to get some work done, but not as much as I had hoped. I worked on formatting another book for the same author I formatted a book for last week, this time I ran into some trouble with the italics not importing in my formatting software correctly. It took some time to figure out what went wrong and how to fix it, but I am glad when I found out how to resolve it and could finish the book. I also sent out the media kit for a tour starting next week, did some assistant work as well as some other smaller tasks.
What did I read this week?
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Alexia Loves Troy by Jordan Ford
– Review: Court of Magickers by Novae Caelum
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Omitted Pieces by Stephanie Hansen
– Review Opportunity: Blackbriar Cove by Jennifer Silverwood
– Review Opportunity: Brave Women at Work Lessons in Confidence
– Blog Tour: Craving Beauty by Jennifer Silverwood – 17 till 30 July