The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was a pretty decent week, it started off with me being tired and then slowly got better. I made some good progress on my assistant work as well as a bit of tour work. I got a migraine later in the week, but luckily the painkillers worked perfectly this time and I only had some tiredness and brain fog to deal with and hardly any pain. We’re having a few warm days here unfortunately, which is tough to deal with as we don’t have AC, but hopefully after a few days the temperatures should go down again.
Work wise there haven’t been many new tours coming in lately, so I focused on assistant work this week and work for the tours already on the schedule. A tour started this week and I did some work for upcoming tours. I also scheduled some social media posts. I am hoping the tour work will pick up again soon.
What did I read this week?
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Summer Break by Awkward Bears by Laura Greenwood
– Review: Risky Witchness by Ada Bell
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Copper Waters by Marlene M. Bell
– Review Opportunity: Omitted Pieces by Stephanie Hansen
– Review Opportunity: Blackbriar Cove by Jennifer Silverwood
– Blog Tour: The Victim by Ruth Harrow – 19 June till 2 July
– Book Blitz: Brave Women at Work Lessons in Confidence – 21 June till 4 July
– Blog Tour: Craving Beauty by Jennifer Silverwood – 17 till 30 July