The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was actually a pretty good week, things went smoothly, except for Thursday which was super off for some reason. I got a lot done and also took an extra day off, which was nice. Our routine is doing better and I am almost used to the daylight saving time and am able to go to sleep and stand up at the correct time again.
Work wise I wrapped up an important task for one of the authors I do assistant work for as well as some other work for her. I also put live a new blog tour. I had two tours running this week too.
What did I read this week?
Wild is the Blue by Cecilia Randell
What I liked about it: the awesome characters, the romances, seeing the characters and relationships develop, the way it handles the reverse harem trope and a likable and realistic main character
Mindful Conversation by Peter Gibb
What I liked about it: very informative and with lots of helpful tips about conversations, the part about conversation sins to better understand where conversations go wrong and why, the mindful tactics about how to improve conversations and the information about changing the conversation with yourself/ story of yourself
This week I blogged about:
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Silver Hollow book by Jennifer Silverwood
– Review Opportunity: Close Your Eyes by Chris Tomasini
– Review Opportunity: New Normal by Michelle Paris
– Review Opportunity: Love in the Cupboard by Mari Jane Law
– Blog Tour: The Word of the Muse by Bridgette Dutta Portman – 8 till 21 May – New!
– Book Blitz: Entwined Within the Darkness by Charley Black – 22 May till 2 June
– Blog Tour: New Normal by Michelle Paris – 30 May till 12 June