The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was a busy and tiring week, but I got a lot done and there were some good things too. I worked on my taxes this week, most of it is done, but I still need to check a few more things before I can finish this. On this Sunday daylight saving time starts which I am not looking forward to as it always messes things up for a bit till I am used to it.
My boyfriend and I went out for lunch at a nearby restaurant that we hadn’t tried before. The trip there by bike was pretty through some nice nature rich areas and the food at the restaurant was good and they had plenty of vegetarian options too. We definitely plan to go there again.
Work wise I worked on a new task for one of the authors I do assistant work for, it took a bit of time to get the hang of everything and then it went smoothly and I finished it within the next day. I put a new sign up post live for a new book blitz with review stops. And two tours I organized started this week.
What did I read this week?
Monograph and Murder by A.C.F. Bookens
What I liked about it: experiencing new countries and reading about the food, the writing style and the likeable main character and side characters.
The Otter and the Officer by Laura Greenwood
What I liked about it: the romance, otter shifters, the mix between regency historical setting and shifters, good friends as side character and the difficult situation the character find themselves in which got resolved without much drama.
The Dragon Lantern by Arizona Tape
What I liked about it: reading about mythical creatures and seeing things progress throughout the series
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Shifter’s Heart by Laura Greenwood and Arizona Tape
– Review: Pomeranian Puzzle by Molly Maple
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Silver Hollow book by Jennifer Silverwood
– Review Opportunity: Close Your Eyes by Chris Tomasini
– Review Opportunity: New Normal by Michelle Paris
– Review Opportunity: Love in the Cupboard by Mari Jane Law
– Book Blitz: A Case of Madness by Yvonne Knop – 3 till 16 April
– Bookstagram Blitz: The Donkey Principle by Rachel Anne Ridge – 4 till 10 April
– Book Blitz: Entwined Within the Darkness by Charley Black – 22 May till 2 June – New!