The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
Happy new year!
This week was a bit of a struggle to be honest, it’s been another dreary week with wind, rain and almost no sun. I’ve been taking extra vitamin D to help with the lack of sunlight, but this time of the year can be a bit of a struggle for me.
We visited my boyfriend’s parents this week for a Christmas lunch even though it was after Christmas as that timing worked better. We had a nice lunch of soup, salad and baked apple.
As this was the end of the month as well as the end of the year there was some wrap up end of the month work I did. I also set a few things up for the new year. I finished up the author assistant work for this month and I have some new tours booked that I will continue work on next week.
What did I read this week?
Besides these, I also DNF’d two books this week that didn’t work for me.
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Peppermint Tea and Nothing is Free by Laura Greenwood
– Review: Reindeer Games by Finley Chuva
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Lily Makes a Way by Susan Count
– Review Opportunity: Scattered Legacy by Marlene M Bell
– Review Opportunity: Silver Hollow book by Jennifer Silverwood
– Review Opportunity: Close Your Eyes by Chris Tomasini
– Blog Tour: Copper Waters by Marlene M. Bell – 2 till 15 January