The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.
My blog turned one yesterday! Don’t forget to stop by my one year blogoversary post and enter the giveaway! Thanks so much for all of you who visit and follow my blog!
This week I posted about:
– Release Day: Sleeper (Toy Soldiers #1) by S.M. Johnston
– Release day blitz: Return (I am Just Junco #5) by JA Huss
– Book blitz: Hidden by Megg Jensen
– Blog Tour: One More Day
– Cover reveal: Salt (Salt #1) by Danielle Ellison
– Book blitz: Sworn to Conflict (Courtlight #3) by Terah Edun
– One year blogoversary!
What to expect next week:
– J Taylor Publishing giveaway 5 eARC’s Darkest Day by Emi Gayle
– Storm Warning
– Blog Tour Wings of Arian
– Cover Reveal: Almost Married by Roe Valentine
– Review: The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4) by Richelle Mead
– Vision of Secrets (Vision #0.5) by Vincent Morrone – e-book – free on smashwords – Goodreads
– The Sorcery Code by Dima Zales and Anna Zaires – e-book – copy for review – Goodreads
Current Giveaways (can also be found in my sidebar):
– One year blogoversary giveaway!
– Tour wide giveaway Soul Resurrected
– Destiny tour wide giveaway
– e-ARC Salt by Danielle Ellison
– One More Day paperback, e-book and swag
– e-ARC and swag pack Hidden by Megg Jensen
– Blitz wide giveaway Hidden by Megg Jensen
– Kindle Fire HD or 100$ paypal cash and swag pack – Return release day giveaway by JA Huss
– 100$ book voucher- Sleeper blog tour giveaway
– E-copy Sworn to Conflict by Terah Edun
– Blitz wide giveaway Sworn to Conflict
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Blog Tour: Golden Dunes of Renhala (Renhala #2) by Amy Joy Lutchen – sign-ups open till 12 January
– Book Blitz: Camp Christmas (Camp Boyfriend #1.5) by JK Rock – sign-ups open till 16 December
– Review Opportunity Chills:A short story collection by Saran Sabati – sign-ups open till further notice
– Blog Tour: Nogiku series by SJ Pajonas – sign-ups open till 19 January
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ONE YEAR BLOGOVERSARY!!!!
Mine is in Feb of next year! I am so excited about it, never thought I would loved doing this as much as I do and I have meet so many amazing people and blogs.
Have a great week!!!
Because reading is better than real life
Thanks Michelle! Don’t forget to stop by my one year blogoversary post and enter the giveaway! And february is soon already too! I love blogging so much and have met os many awesome people, I hope I will keep on blogging for a long time to come.
Congrats on your blogoversary! That’s so exciting! And goodness, you’ve got tons of giveaways going on! You’ve been busy! Keep it up!
SP & STS
Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know
Thanks Sandy! And yeah I have a lot of giveaways going on, I am trying to make sure to actually list all the giveaways in my sidebar now. In the past it happened often I just forgot to list some tour wide giveaways .
Congrats on the blogoversary Lola. May you enjoy many more years. Giveaways are awesome. You got two interesting books. The covers are beautiful.
Books of Love
Thanks Grace, I plan on continuing blogging for a lot more year!
Great update! Happy Reading! The Sunday Edition @ Paulette’s Papers And be sure to check out Fill Your Stockings With Books Giveaways this week!!
Hi Dani, thanks for stopping by! I’ll make sure to stop by your sunday post and giveaway post!