The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This wasn’t a good week, I spent most of the week with a bad headache and only since yesterday I am feeling a bit better. I didn’t get as much work done as I had hoped and focused on the most important tasks. We had a few warmer days, but then it cooled down a bit again luckily. Unfortunately next week is probably getting warmer again.
I baked a pound cake this week, it was another attempt at a recipe I tried before and this time with coconut oil instead of olive oil, but it still turned out too oily like last time. The taste was great though, so I didn’t mind too much.
What did I read this week?
I really enjoyed The Sorcerer’s Equal, the third and last book in this trilogy. It’s such an unique series and I liked how this book wrapped things up and had the same vibe and style as previous books. There are some interesting twists and turns and I really liked seeing how Velsa dealt with it all.
This week I blogged about:
– Review: Goddess of Summer Love by Kelley Armstrong
– Review: No Parm No Foul by Linda Reilly
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: California Sunshine by Chis Mor
– Review: Emerald Mage by Dorothy Dreyer
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Gambling with Murder by Lida Sideris
– Review Opportunity: Little Women Mermaid Edition by Megan Lois Whitehill
– Review Opportunity: Bly by Kelsey Ketch
– Blog Tour: Dark Goddess by Kelsey Ketch – 7 till 13 August
– Bookstagram Blitz: Divine Direction by Benecia Ponder – 22 till 28 August
– Book Blitz: Pets in Space 7 – 4 till 24 October