The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was a bit of a weird week. I think I caught another stomach flu or something, but it was only a mild case. I felt feverish for two days and had stomach pain for four days or so, but it was relatively mild. And then I was doing better again. It was weird. Late this week I also had a bit of a headache,
Last week we got out new shower installed, but we noticed the kit they did wasn’t applied well and had holes in it already. There was even some water that seemed to leak through it, so that was not good. So we called the company that installed it and they sent someone over on Friday to fix it. It looks so much better now, so I am glad that got fixed so fast.
Work wise it was a solid week too. I put two new sign up posts live. One is a blog tour for a dark fantasy book and the other is a book blitz for a contemporary romance book. I am working on a review opportunity as well that I hope to have live next week. I also sent out two media kit for tours starting next week and did the usual assistant work.
Besides that I got a bunch of reviews scheduled for the blog. I managed to keep up with writing reviews, but hadn’t scheduled them in a while, so I sat down for a bit and scheduled them all.
What did I read this week?
I really enjoyed Snowed in with the Mountain Men, it was an awesome read and my favorite in the series so far. I really liked gettign to know the female main character and see her perspective. The romance was awesome and I liked how honest they were to each other. Seeing them spend time together and open up to one another was awesome.
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Rites and Knights by Laura Greenwood and Arizona Tape
– Review: Snowed In With The Mountain Men
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: The Pig Wars by M.K. Theodoratus
– Review Opportunity: What They Don’t Know by Susan Furlong
– Review Opportunity: Gambling with Murder by Lida Sideris
– Cover Reveal: The Bedding Vow by Jackie Barbosa – 15 July
– Blog Tour: Rationality Zero by J.M. Guillen – 13 till 26 June
– Blog Tour: Boondocks by Jaydeeb Shah – 13 till 26 June
– Blog Tour: Looking for Caylie by Misty Wolf – 11 till 24 July
– Book Blitz: Yearning to Live by Shirley Anne Edwards – 24 till 30 July – New!
– Blog Tour: Dark Goddess by Kelsey Ketch – 7 till 13 August – New!