The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was a pretty decent week. I feel like I had a bit more energy than previous weeks and it was a bit easier to get things done. I did notice at the end of the week my energy levels got lower again, so I definitely still have to be careful. Even so I am slightly optimistic that things are slowly going better. It was a pretty grey week weather wise again, but we had a bit of sun on two days, which was nice.
I got a good amount of work done. I did some hours of assistant work. And I put a new review opportunity live on my site. I had 3 tours running this week that I organized and sent out the media kit for a tour starting next week. I am also working on a book blitz that I hope to put live next week.
What did I read this week?
Reading wise this wasn’t too good of a week, one 3 star read and a DNF. Imprint had a great concept with a mecha and the FMC had a cool power with which she could influence tech. The pacing was well done too. But other parts didn’t quite work for me. There were some scenes that made me uncomfortable with the lack of consent. I didn’t care as much about the characters or the romance and the world building wasn’t as elaborate as I would’ve liked.
I also DNF’d Becoming Crone. I loved the idea of an older protagonist, but this book was grabbing my attention. The pace felt slow and it just wasn’t grabbing me.
Luckily my two current reads are both good ones.
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Fight or Fly by Ember Blaze
– Review: Crimson mage by Dorothy Dreyer
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: All Men Love Leah by Ksenija Nikolova
– Review Opportunity: The Pig Wars by M.K. Theodoratus
– Review Opportunity: Influenced Love by Shellee Marie
– Review Opportunity: What They Don’t Know by Susan Furlong – New!
– Bookstagram Blitz: Thorn of Secrets by B Truly – 1 till 4 February
– Bookstagram Blitz: Beyond Her Calling by Kellyn Roth – 21 till 27 February
– Blog Tour: You Won’t Know Her Name by Shanti Hershenson – 21 February till 6 March
– Blog Tour: Star Revelations by Steven Paul Terry – 28 February till 13 March