The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was a tough and tiring week, but I am doing a bit better better now. My grandma’s funeral was this week as she died last week. It was sad. It’s still hard to wrap my head around the fact that she’s gone. It was strange to see so many family members I haven’t seen in years due to Covid and we all had to wear masks too and there was a limited amount of people who could attend.
I still got plenty of work done actually as it helped to focus on something normal to keep my mind off things. So I ended up being more productive than I had anticipated. I had a tour starting this week as well as 4 media kits, I think it was, that had to go out for tours starting next week. I also did some assistant work. And I tried out some formatting software I invested in earlier this year, but hadn’t tried out yet. There’s a new author I am doing assistant work for and I got to try out the formatting software for her book, after a few small issues it went smoothly. I plan to be adding formatting as a service on my site as well, hopefully next month.
What did I read this week?
I finished reading Love, Lies and Hocus Pocus Kindred. This was a long book and it was great. It’s so much easier sometimes to just be stuck in a long book you enjoy than have the difficult task of picking your next read. And for my current mood being able to read such a long book by an author I already knew was wonderful.
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: The Serpent’s Fury by Kelley Armstrong
– Review: Overdues and Occultism by Jamie Sands
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: The Frights of Fiji by Sunayna Prasad
– Review Opportunity: Go Slow by Lee Ducote
– Review Opportunity: Hex Marks the Spot by Ani Gonzalez
– All Men Love Leah by Ksenija Nikolova
– Blog Tour: Scattered Legacy by Marlene M. Bell – 29 November till 12 December
– Blog Tour: Sunroofs and Shoeboxes by Jaime L Mathews – 29 November till 19 December
– Bookstagram Blitz: Pulse by B.A. Bellec – 1 till 7 December
– Blog Tour: KidVenture: Twelve Weeks To Midnight Blue by Steve Searfoss – 3 till 23 December
– Blog Tour: The Chosen Twelve by James Breakwell – 18 till 31 January