The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.
I had the flu earlier this week, but luckily have recovered now. This week was a bit busy, because of having to catch up on work.
I am organizing a book blitz for the PSS Chronicles series by Rippley Patton over at Lola’s Blog Tours.
This week I posted about:
– Cover Re-release: I am Just Junco series by JA Huss
– Release day and Review: Seven Day Fiancé (Love and Games #2) by Rachel Harris
– Review: Connectivity by Aven Ellis – 3 stars
– Blog Tour: Finding Home by Lauren McKellar – 4 stars
What to expect next week:
– Blog Tour: Panic (Rook and Ronin #3) by JA Huss
– Book Blitz: Homecoming
– Book Blitz: Destiny
– Cover Reveal: Beneath Manhattan Skies