The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.
I caught a cold this week and didn’t feel so well. I did spend a lot of time reading, because anything else seemed like too much effort. Also it was a bit quiet on the blog this week, because I didn’t post a release day blitz and a cover reveal I was scheduled for this week, because I just couldn’t find the energy to actually make those posts. So only those posts I had already scheduled went up.
This week I posted about:
– Blog Tour: Eye of the Soul (Pool of Souls #1) by Terri Rochenski
– Blog Tour: Waterproof by Amber Garr
– Review: Keeping Her (Losing It #1.5) by Cora Carmack – 4 stars
– Review: Finding It (Losing It #3) by Cora Carmack – 3 stars
What to expect next week:
– Cover Re-release: I am Just Junco series by JA Huss
– Release day and Review: Seven Day Fiancé (Love and Games #2) by Rachel Harris
– Review: Connectivity by Aven Ellis
– Blog Tour: Finding Home by Lauren McKellar
– Made of Stars by Kelley York – paperback – bought it myself – Goodreads
– Darkness Watching (Darkworld #1) by Emma L Adams – e-copy – for review – Goodreads
– Finding It (Losing It #3) by Cora Carmack – e-copy – bought it myself – Goodreads
– Wish me Tomorrow tour wide giveaway, lots of prizes to be won