The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
For some reason this week just didn’t go smoothly. Mostly just lots of little things piling up. There was some non-work related stuff that popped it this week that needed to be handled and then late week I suddenly got that cleaning urge and decided to clean out some parts of our house. I am happy to have gotten some cleaning done, but it was inconvenient timing.
Besides that I haven’t been sleeping as well this week and then the week ended with an headache as well.
That all combined into me not doing as much work as I had hoped. I got the most important things done, but most days that’s all I did. I had 2 new tours starting this week for a total of 4 tours that were running this week. I also sent out the media kit for a tour starting next week, put a new review opportunity live and did some hours of assistant work.
I did manage to try a new recipe this week. This is a lentils and sweet potato soup. There are some spices in there and coconut milk, as well as some carrots and an apple and it was delicious. very hearty and warm with a rich taste.
What did I read this week?
Ruby Red Herring was a great read. I finally figured out I was in the mood for a cozy mystery and after getting approved for this one on Netgalley I dived right in. This one had a great mystery with a fun theme.
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Learned Behaviors by Jayce Ellis
– Review: Eater of Lives by Jordan L. Hawk
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: The Road to Hell by Christopher C. Starr
– Review Opportunity: Who Let the Demon Out? by Naomi Bellina
– Review Opportunity: Knitted and Knifed by Tracey Drew
– Review Opportunity: Death Island The Journey by Kelsey Ketch
– Review Opportunity: Mu by Lyla Oweds
– Bookstagram Blitz: Fractured by Shay Siegel – 25 till 31 January
– Book Blitz: Decide to Live by Shirley Anne Edwards – 15 till 21 February
– Blog Tour: Takakush by Raine Reiter – 1 till 14 March
– Book Blitz: Love and Other Moods by Crystal Z. Lee – 10 till 23 March
– Blog Tour Silver Dawn Afire by Sonja J. Breckon – 15 March till 4 April
I got Early Readers Catch the Worms through Booksprout. I was happy to see this one on Booksprout as I’ve never seen a non-fiction book about this topic and I hope it’s a good one. Draw and Order and A Glimmer of a Clue through Netgalley. I read both first books in these series and I was excited to see the second books in these on Netgalley and got approved for both of them, yay! Sprinkles and Sea Serpents I got from Tantor.