The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
I hope you all had a great Christmas! We had a nice and relaxing Christmas My present for my sister still managed to arrive in time. I also sent my grandma some brownies that I only bought this week and those still arrived in time to. We unpacked presents on Christmas day, then called with my boyfriend’s parents and video chatted with my mom, her husband and my sister and her boyfriend.
I took things a bit slower this week. I noticed the last few weeks/ months took a lot out of me. So I want to make sure to get some extra relaxation in before the new year starts. I’ve been taking some more time off and working less this week which has done me well already. I hope to do the same next week.
I wrapped up work and said goodbye to one of my authors for whom I no longer will be working going forward. I also did some work for my other authors, worked on some upcoming tours, sent out a media kit for an upcoming tour, replied to emails and put a new sign up post live. So I still got some things done this week as well.
What did I read this week?
I really enjoyed my re-read of Fukusha Model Eight. I enjoyed it even more than my first read and I am really happy I decided to re-read this series. It’s an awesome series and I can’t wait for book 4. Saving Their Wolf was a solid start to this new series, I liked the romance between Catherine and her three mates and there was a bit of a danger type plot line as well, I liked how everything got resolved and look forward to book 2.
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Master of Ghouls by Jordan L. Hawk
– Lola’s Ramblings: The Best Books I Read in 2020
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Spooks by Athena Flores
– Review Opportunity: Kiss of Salt by Smita Bhattacharya
– Review Opportunity: The Road to Hell by Christopher C. Starr
– Review Opportunity: Who Let the Demon Out? by Naomi Bellina
– Review Opportunity: Knitted and Knifed by Tracey Drew
– Book Blitz: A Cat’s Guide to Bonding with Dragons by Chris Behrsin – 1 till 14 January
– Blog Tour: Death and Decluttering by Nancy McGovern – 4 till 24 January
– Blog Tour: Heaven Falls series by Christopher C. Starr – 10 till 23 January
– Blog Tour: The Twelve Tasks by Katharine E. Wibell – 18 till 31 January
– Blog Tour: The Grimm Cases by Lyla Oweds – 18 till 31 January
– Bookstagram Blitz: Fractured by Shay Siegel – 25 till 31 January
– Blog Tour: Takakush by Raine Reiter – 1 till 14 March
– Book Blitz: Love and Other Moods by Crystal Z. Lee – 10 till 23 March