The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.
Okay so it has been a bit quiet on the blog this week, basically I have been reading some review books for future blog tours and have been beta reading some books. Which means not as much reviews as normal :(.
Also I got two new banners, hopefully you will see them soon on the blog. Faye has her own graphic shop and she made a banner for reviews and cover reveals for me. So from now on all of my posts will have a banner, so you can see immediately which kind of post it will be!
This week I posted about:
– Blog Tour: One Wicked Night (Wicked #1) by Emily Quinn
– Taste the Heat (Love and Games #1) by Rachel Harris – 4 stars
What to expect next week:
– Review: Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2) by Katie McGarry
– Blog Tour: Camp Boyfriend (Camp Boyfriend #1) by JK Rock
– Then, Again by Karen Stilvali – e-book – bought it myself
– Like Falling (surfacing #1) – e-book – from Netgalley for review
– 15$ gift card and 5 e-copies of One Wicked Night by Emily Quinn
– Love as deep as the ocean necklace and signed copy of Losing Francesca by JA Huss
– Gargoyle swag and an e-copy of In Stone by Louise D Gornall
– 1 e-copy of Arrow of the Mist by Christine Mercer