The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.
This was a good week. I had a nice talk at an agency that helps you with finding jobs and I have a good feeling about this. There where also some good developments with my current part time job. And I got some awesome books this week! Monday I had lunch with my sister and my boyfriend at a shop that sells delicious jacketz in a city close by. And theusday I went shopping with the friend who designed my blog tour banner and the pony ;), it was lots of fun. We haven’t bought much, but we talked a lot.
This week I posted about:
– Release Day post: Taste the Heat (Love and Games #1) by Rachel Harris
– Blog tour Losing Francesca by JA Huss
– Review: Losing It (Losing It #1) by Cora Cormack
– Review: Faking It (Losing It #2) by Cora Cormack
– Blog Tour: Arrow of the Mist by Christine Mercer
– About Me: Bucket List
What to expect next week:
– Blog Tour: One Wicked Night (Wicked #1) by Emily Quinn
– Perry Road by Emi Gayle – e-book – for review
– Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) by Julie Kagawa – paperback – bought it myself (I already owned the e-book and still have to read it)
– By Blood (By Blood #1) by Tracy E. Banghart – e-book – for review
And I got swag this week! yay! It’s from the awesome Rachel Harris. And I can’t wait to read A Tale of Two centuries with the corresponding bookmark. Now only waiting for the release day of AToTC and waiting till my copy arrives here, but I am sure it will be worth the wait. And I love the temporary pear tatto, everyone who has read My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, probably get’s the significance of the pear tattoo.
– Love as deep as the ocean necklace and signed copy of Losing Francesca by JA Huss
– Gargoyle swag and an e-copy of In Stone by Louise D Gornall
– 1 e-copy of Arrow of the Mist by Christine Mercer