The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.
We got our rats this week, so our week started out pretty busy.
The blog Lily Bloom books always includes “10 things that happened or I discovered last week” in her sunday post and I decided to give it a try as I am always at a loss for what to write here:
1. We got rats this week
2. Apparently rats are really small when they are young and fit through the bars of our cage so we had to adjust the cage (it looks like a prison now)
3. Our cat is fascinated by our rats
4. Our rats really like dog candy
5. Said dog candy smell really good, like vanilla, but actually taste like carton (yes we tried them)
Okay well I only managed to get to 5, next week better!
This week I posted about:
– Review: Loki’s Wolves (Blackwell Pages #1) by K.L. Armstrong and M.A. Marr
– Blog Tour: Day After (The 19th Year #2) by Emi Gayle
– Book Blast: Water & Strom Country (Country Saga #3) by David Estes
– About Me: Rats!
– Stars in her Eyes (Sparkstone Saga #1) by Clare C Marshall – e-book – for review
– Losing Francesca by J.A. Huss – e-book – for review
– Tied (Fire Born #1) by Laney McMann – e-book – for review
– Losing It (Losing It #1) by Cora Carmack – e-book – bought it myself
– win a 25$ amazon gift card or one of the 4 e-copies of Danny by Margo Anne Rhea – tour wide giveaway
Oh, I have Tied, too, and forgot to add it to my post (must rectify).
And I LOVED Losing It. I’m currently reading Faking It, and so far, it’s equally as great. 😀
lol, I just replied on your blog that I got Tied too ;). I hope I can start Losing It soon, it sounds great!
Great haul. I really liked Losing It, hope you do too. Getting new pets is always a learning experience. 🙂 Have a fantastic week.
Jenea @ Books Live Forever’s Sunday’s Post
I hope I enjoy Losing It! It sounds really good!
Indeed getting new pets is a learning experience, even though I read a lot about rats before we got them, there is still a lot you don’t learn by reading.
All of the ones you got in this week look good. Tied has a beautiful cover! Happy reading!
SP & STS
Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know
I agree, I look forwrad to reading them all. Personally I think the cover of Tied is a bit strange, but I do like the colours.
Following on network blogs. Happy reading!
Thanks for the follow! I hope you enjoy reading my blog postst!
I loved Losing It. Such a fun and cute read. And why rats? I hope your cats stay away lol.
My boyfriend had had rats when he was younger and he convinced me rats are cute, fun and active. I already love our 4 rats, they love cuddling, but are also very active at times and they are so adorable! Our cat is finally getting a bit used to the rats and doesn’t sit in front of their cage the whole day anymore.