The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was another busy, but good week. I got a lot of work done. I put three new sign-up posts live (a cover reveal and two blitzes), a cover reveal took place and a blog tour started and I sent out two media kits for two tours starting next week. And I e-mailed with some authors about future tours, so I have work for next week lined up already as well yay! I got some hours of assistant work done. It was a pretty productive week.
I also managed to finish two books. Lats week I got no new books and it always seems that the week after that I get lots of them then as that’s what happened this week. Lots of books I was waiting for released and saw a discount for the last book in a series I started, so I snatched it up.
Sorry I haven’t been visiting your blogs as often. I do try to reply and comment back where possible, but it’s hard to make time for it lately. So I mostly stick with at least replying to your comments and visit back when I can.
What did I read this week?
Masking for Trouble was fun as it was a cozy mystery set around Halloween. I liked the costumes, the shop and the Halloween theme, but I didn’t like the mystery and the romance. So I ended up giving it a 3 star. fantasy of Freedom was a great ending to this series and I was in a fantasy mood, so that was good timing. It’s such a great series and I hope to read the novella she wrote after this book soon as well.
What did I cook for dinner this week?
- Sunday: Mashed Potatoes with Sauerkraut and Lentils
- Monday: Peanut Pasta
- Tuesday: Peanut Pasta
- Wednesday: Fried Rice
- Thursday: Fried Rice
- Friday: soup with bread
- Saturday: Lukewarm Couscous Salad
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Pride of Africa by Tori Knight
– Review: Strike Out by Jordan Ford
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Right Under Your Nose by Holly Tierney-Bedord
– Fated Memories by Joan Carney
– Remember by Joan Carney
– Finding Kyler by Siobhan Davis
– Making Bad Choices by Rita Stradling
– Cards From Khloe’s Flower Shop by Isabella Louise Anderson
– Warren High: An Elephant Never Forgets by J.C. Roberts
– A Distant Voice by Bridie Blake
– Mother of Wolves by J Aislynn d’Merricksson
– Until Love Finds You by Pamela Aares
– Snowbound with an Heiress by Jennifer Faye
– The Breakup Support Group by Cheyanne Young>
Check the full list of open review opportunities here.
– Inseparable by Siobhan Davis – 30 October – New!
– Blog Tour: Running Out of Space by S.J. Higbee – 11 till 31 October
– Book Blitz: Forsake by Andrea Pearson – 19 October
– Book Blitz: A Moment at Christmas by Jennifer Faye – 19 till 25 October
– Bookstagram Blitz: Saving Brad by Siobhan Davis – 23 till 29 October
– Bookstagram Blitz: The Right Kind of Reckless by Heather Van Fleet – 31 October till 6 November
– Book Blitz: Moto Maddie BMX Portal series by Kat de Falla – 6 till 19 November
– Rogue by S.A. Stephenson – 13 till 19 November – New!
– Book Blitz: There be Demons by MK Theodatus – 1 till 14 December – New!
Most of these I bought, only Saving Brad was for review. A Brit Complicated, Dragon’s Gift and Running Out of Space were all $0.99. A brit Complicated was the third book in a series I really enjoyed so far, so I was eager to snatch that up. Dragon’s Gift sounded good as I am currently in a fantasy mood. Saving Brad is the fifth book in a series I already started. I was waiting for Running Out of Space to be released as it’s written by one of my blogger friend who is now an author as well and it sounds like it will be a good book. Cosmic cabaret is a sci-fi anthology, I already knew two of the authors int he set and would’ve bought it for those only, but I also like the chance to discover new to em authors.