The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.
This week it was a bit quiet on the blog. I just didn’t feel like blogging and only my scheduled posts where there. Also while I do felt like reading this week and was reading some good books, I still didn’t got much reading done. So expect some more postless days on my blog soon :(. I really hate it when I am not having a post on the blog, but for some reason I just can’t find the energy or motivation to do much blogging stuff.
Also I went to an anime convention yesterday, which was fun, but I was pretty tired at the end of the day, mostly because we had to stand in a long queue. And I bought a big cute racoon plushie!
Tomorrow we are going to get our 4 pet rats. I can’t wait to see them!
This week I posted about:
– Review: Hearts in Exile by Mysti Parker
– Blog Tour: Danny by Margo Anne Rhea
– Book Blitz: Call Me Crazy by Quinn Loftis
– Blogger Interview Saturday: The Daily Prophecy
What you can expect next week:
– Blog Tour: Day After (The 19th Year #2) by Emi Gayle
– Book Blast: Water & Strom Country (Country Saga #3) by David Estes
– Promise (Debt Collector #7) by Susan Kaye Quinn – e-book – bought it myself
– Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2) by Katie McGarry – paperback – bought it myself.
– win one of the 5 paperback copies of Gadget Girl by Suzanne Kamata (INT) – tour wide giveaway
– win a 25$ amazon gift card or one of the 4 e-copies of Danny by Margo Anne Rhea – tour wide giveaway
I like having a post everyday too but sometimes, LIFE gets in the way :/
I’ve been beggin my husband for years to get me a rat and he wont! So, I wanna see pics! 🙂
Have a good week!
Weekly Wrap Up + STS
Indeed sometimes life get’s in the way of blogging.
My boyfriend was the one who actually came up with the idea of getting rats. We ended up choosing 4 rats, so we both could choose 2 of them :P. I will post pictures as soon as possible.
Hopefully you’ll get back into the reading/blogging groove soon. I really enjoyed Dare You To. Happy reading!
SP & STS
Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know
Thanks Sandy! I really hope I get back into the reading/blogging groove soon. It’s sad when it takes me a week to finish a good book.
I really enjoyed Pushing the Limits, so I hope I enjoy dare You To just as much!
Enjoy your new books. I like Dare To You, hope you do too. Hope to see pics of your new little rats.
Jenea @ Books Live Forever’s Sunday Post
Thanks for stopping by Jenea! I can’t wait to start Dare To You!
I will post pictures of the rats as soon as I have pictures of them. So hopefully somewhere this week.
Just take your time! 🙂 It’s better to step away than to force yourself to post. Happy reading 😀
Thanks Mel :). I think you’re right, forcing myself to post something doesn’t work either.