The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.
This week it was a bit quiet on the blog. I just didn’t feel like blogging and only my scheduled posts where there. Also while I do felt like reading this week and was reading some good books, I still didn’t got much reading done. So expect some more postless days on my blog soon :(. I really hate it when I am not having a post on the blog, but for some reason I just can’t find the energy or motivation to do much blogging stuff.
Also I went to an anime convention yesterday, which was fun, but I was pretty tired at the end of the day, mostly because we had to stand in a long queue. And I bought a big cute racoon plushie!
Tomorrow we are going to get our 4 pet rats. I can’t wait to see them!
What you can expect next week:
– Blog Tour: Day After (The 19th Year #2) by Emi Gayle
– Book Blast: Water & Strom Country (Country Saga #3) by David Estes
– Promise (Debt Collector #7) by Susan Kaye Quinn – e-book – bought it myself
– Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2) by Katie McGarry – paperback – bought it myself.
– win one of the 5 paperback copies of Gadget Girl by Suzanne Kamata (INT) – tour wide giveaway
– win a 25$ amazon gift card or one of the 4 e-copies of Danny by Margo Anne Rhea – tour wide giveaway