The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.
This week was a busy week on the blog, with lots of blog tours. Friday evening and saturday we celebrated my sister’s birthday, which also made it busy around the house with lots of people who came visiting.
This week I posted about:
– Blog Tour Eden South (Eden #3) by Janelle Stalder – 4 stars
– Cover Reveal: Stars in her Eyes by Clare Marshall
– Blog Tour Deadly Kisses by Kerri Cuevas – 3 stars
– Review: Camp Kiss (Camp Boyfriend #0.5) by J.K. Rock – 4 stars
– Blog Tour Otherborn by Anna Silver – 4 stars
– Book Blast: Ice Country (Country Saga #2) by David Estes – 4 stars
– Blogger Interview Saturday: How to Make my Blog
What you can expect next week:
– Review: Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter by Nikki Jefford
– Blog Tour: Resonance by JA Belfield
– Waiting on Wednesday #9: Camp Boyfriend (Camp Boyfriend #1) by JK Rock
– Review: Frailties of the Bond by Amanda Brown
– Review: Fire (Akasha #3) by Terra Harmony
– Review: Ecstasy (Debt Collector #3) by Susan Kaye Quinn
– Crossing the Line (pushing the Limits #1.5) by Katie McGarry – e-book – bought it myself
– Ecstasy (Debt Collector #3) by Susan Kaye Quinn – e-book – bought it myself.
– With All My Soul (Soul Screamers #7) by Rachel Vincent – paperback – bought it myself.
– win 1 of the 5 e-copies of Otherborn by Anna Silver – tour wide giveaway
– win one of the 2 e-Arcs of Stars in her Eyes; cover reveal wide giveaway
– win 1 doorhanger/bookmark of Aurora Sky
– the winner of Frailties of the Bond by Amanda Brown is Mary La. She will receive her copy in the week of 15 April.