The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.
This week was a bit quiet on the blog, probably the quiet before the storm, because next week will be full of blog tours. Also because I had a book I didn’t finish and a re-read of Fire Country (Country Saga #1) by David Estes, I didn’t have many reviews to post this week. I did finally read Partials, a book I own for so long I can’t believe I didn’t read it yet. Thanks to a buddy read I finally picked it up.
This week I posted about:
– Waiting on Wednesday #8: Made of Stars by Kelley York
– Blog Tour Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter by Nikki Jefford
– Review: Partials (Partials Sequence #1) by Dan Wells – 4 stars
– Review: Agony (Debt Collector #2) by Susan Kaye Quinn – 4 stars
What you can expect next week:
– Blog Tour Eden South (Eden #3) by Janelle Stalder
– Cover Reveal: Stars in her Eyes by Clare Marshall
– Blog Tour Deadly Kisses by Kerri Cuevas
– Review: Camp Kiss (Camp Boyfriend #0.5) by J.K. Rock
– Blog Tour Otherborn by Anna Silver
– Book Blast: Ice Country (Country Saga #2) by David Estes
– Blogger Interview Saturday: How to Make my Blog
I really have no idea how I managed to get 4 blog tours and a cover reveal in the same week, but at least all the posts are scheduled now and I managed to have read all the books in time. So it will be a busy week next week!
– Camp Kiss (Camp Boyfriend #0.5) by J.K. Rock – e-book – got it for free from the Spencer Hill Press Contemporary site.
– Agony (Debt Collector #2) by Susan Kaye Quinn – e-book – bought it myself
– Frailties of the Bond by Angela Brown – e-book – got it for review
– Isolation (Partials Sequence #0.5) by Dan Wells – e-book – bought it myself
– Faceless (Denazen #2.5) by Jus Accardo – e-book – got it for review