The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.
This week I explored my new neighborhood a bit more, I took a long walk around a part of my new neighborhood. And ofcourse it was valentine, I ordered valentine cupcakes for my boyfriend and we had an awesome day. This weekend my mom and her boyfriend come visiting and my grandma will visit sunday to see our new house. My mom said she is bringing some cake and cookies! I love cake and cookies!
This week I posted about:
– Review: Boundless (Unearthly #3) by Cynthia Hand – 5 stars
– Book Blitz: Forty Days (Neima’s Ark #1) by Stephanie Parent
– Waiting on Wednesday #3: Omens (Cainsville #1) by Kelley Armstrong
– Review: Day After (The 19th Year) by Emi Gayle – 4 stars
– Blogger Interview Saturday with the Dust Jacket
What you can expect next week:
– Blogger Interview Saturday with Mostly Reviews
Probably a review or two and furthermore I have no idea.
– Pandemonium (Delirium #2) by Lauren Oliver – paperback – I bought it
– Silver-White (The Great Noth Woods Pack #1) by Shawn Underhill – e-book – bought it for free on amazon
– Days of Blood and Starlight (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #2) by Laini Taylor – paperback – I bought it
– Stork (Stork #1) by Wendy Delsol – paperback – I got it from my boyfriend
The giveaways of Ghost Hand ended last monday Laurie Goudge won the e-book and Jennifer Warrick Davis won the paperback. Both winners have been contacted and will receive their prizes soon.