Lola’s Kitchen is a feature on Lola’s Reviews where I talk about all things related to food, cooking and baking. These posts can be recipe posts, tens list posts about food or recipes or more discussion type posts about food. I love cooking and spend some time in the kitchen almost every day, so I wanted to give it a place on my blog as well. The banner for this feature is designed by Michelle from Limabean Designs.
This recipe for coconut rice pudding only requires 3 ingredients and doesn’t take too long to make. It makes for a yummy dessert or snack.
This recipe is inspired and based on Kuma’s Kitchen Coconut Rice Pudding with dates recipe
- Rice – 1 cup cooked or 1/2 cup uncooked rice
- Coconut Milk – 1 cup/ 250 ml
- Coconut condensed milk, condensed milk or sugar – 1 tablespoon
This makes enough for about 2-3 portions. You can increase the amounts if you want to make more
- First cook the rice for 10 minutes with plenty of water. Then drain the rice and set aside.
- In a pan heat the coconut milk and Coconut condensed milk (or condensed milk or sugar if using that). Once it’s boiling, add the cup of cooked rice to it.
- Keep stirring for about 10 minutes or till the pudding is nice and thick, but still able to stir relatively easy. or till whatever thickness you prefer your pudding.
- Pour in bowls and let cool down for a few minutes before eating.
You can top with raisins, dates, cinnamon or whatever topping you prefer.