Ever since last summer when I joined Coyer for the first time this has been one of my favourite reading challenges in part thanks to all the hard work of the hosts and the awesome facebook group. Coyer is hosted by Michelle from Because Reading is Better Than Real Life, Berls from Fantasy is More Fun and Stormi from Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My!
You can stop by their sites to read the full rules and how to sign-up.
This Coyer is a bit different and has both a scavenger hunt part and a supportive participant giveaway, for which I am hoping to get some entries in. I mostly will be following my mood reading ways, but afterwards I’ll be checking to see if the book counts for any of the scavenger entries.
- Read at least 12 books. I read about 5 books each month as as Coyer is slightly longer than two months, I thought I would set my goal at the reasonable goal of 12 books.
- Read at least 6 review books. I am hoping to use Coyer to make a dent in my review books pile and I am planning to have about half of my total of books I read during this challenge be review books. So I put this goal on 6.
- Read at least 2 new releases. I am doing another challenge for this, so I thought it would be fun to mention that here too. I want to make sure I give both new releases and older releases a chance.
- Read at leats 5 books that count for the Scavenger Hunt. As I mentioned above I don’t want to focus spcifically on the scavenger hunt, but I like the idea, so I do want to make sure at least some of my books counts for that.
- Participate in at least 2 twitter parties. I loved the twitter parties last year and while I hope to be able to attend all 5 of the parties this time, my goal is to at least attend two of them as they are so much fun! I have them all marked down in my calendar so I don’t forget about them.
- Be active in the facebook group. The facebook group is one of my favourite parts of Coyer so I want to be active in the group during Coyer and reply to at leats 2 of the 5 posts each week.
- Be a Supportive Participant. I want to try and get some entries in the supportant participant giveaway. I don’t read as much books as the other participants so I want to try be supportive of fellow COYERers. I’ll try to comment on at least 2 Coyer reviews each week and reply to at least 2 tweets each week.