Every month on the 30th I will be doign my recap of that month. You can check out my goal post here
- Accept no more than 1 book with a deadlines each month. Completed this goal for January, I had no deadline books in January. So far none for February either, so I hope I can keep that up.
- Read at least 3 (cozy) mysteries. Not doing too well with this goal yet, I haven’t read any mysteries yet, although I did grab one mystery from netgalley.
- Read at least 3 historical romances. I haven’t read any historical romances yet either. I did buy a paperback copy of a paranormal historical romance that I am planning to read for this challenge
- Read at least 20 review books this year. I am doing great for this goal, I only read review books this month and got 5 review books read already! And I am reading another review book now. If I continue like this I am going to reach this goal without much trouble.
- Organize at least 30 tours with Lola’s Blog Tours than last year. I am doing good with this goal as well, so far I am organizing 6 tours this year! You can check out the tour banners below. With Lola’s Blog Tours I am usually doing work for the month ahead and as December was a slow month there weren’t any tours in January, but I am hoping I can compensate for that in a later month.