It’s the end of November already! This month I participated in Blog Ahead, my goal was to end with 5 more scheduled posts then I started with. I started with 15 scheduled posts, so I had to end with at least 20 scheduled posts. I did meet my goal! At the moment I have 30 scheduled posts and during this month I managed to get 25 posts written for December! I decided to make sure to end with 5 more posts scheduled as I was afraid I woudln’t be able to end with 30 posts more, but all in all I think I did well and I definitely surprised myself!
Posts I scheduled this month for december or later
- Book Blitz: Click Date Repeat by K.J. Farnham – 1 December
- Book Blitz: Slip by David Estes – 1 December
- Review: Judgment (Debt Collector #16) by Susan Kaye Quinn – 2 December
- Blog Tour: The Girl in Between by Laekan Zea Kemp – 3 December
- Blog Tour: A League of Her Own by Karen Rock – 5 December
- My To-Be Read List #4: Poll – December 6
- Book Blitz: Inspired by Night by L.E. May – December 9
- Review: Camp Forget-Me-Not (Camp Boyfriend #3) by JK Rock – December 10
- My To-Be Read List #4: Chosen Book – December 13 (still need to make some changes to this post based on which book will win)
- Blog Tour: Wearing the Cape by Marion G Harmon – December 15 (still need to add an excerpt)
- Read Play Blog #5 – December 16 (still need to add recomendation and currently playing part)
- Coyer Winter: Goal post – December 19
- Review: The Aether Sea by Edward Turner – December 20
- The Twelve Days of Christmas – December 26
- Lola’s Ramblings: Best Books I read in 2014 – December 31 (still have to add any 5 star book I read in the rest of this year)
- Lola’s Ramblings: Books you hate by authors you like – January 8
- Lola’s Kitchen: General Cooking Tips – January 9 (still need to add some tips, banner and pictures)
- Lola’s Kitchen: Hot Lightning recipe – January 17
- Lola’s Ramblings: Household Chores – January 22 (still need to add a picture)
- Lola’s Kitchen: Risotto Recipe – January 24
- Lola’s Ramblings: Commenting Back – January 29
- Lola’s Kitchen: Green Curry Recipe – January 30
- Lola’s Kitchen: Peanut Pasta Recipe – February 6
- Lola’s Kitchen: Chocolate Snickerdoodles Recipe – February 13
- Lola’s Kitchen: Creamy Spinach Dal Recipe – February 20
Fantastic line up of posts, I am looking forward to your recipe posts. I have fun doing them.
kimbacaffeinate recently posted…Sunday Post #136 Twenty-six days ’till Christmas?
I am really happy Michelle gave me the push to start my Lola’s Kitchen feature, I am having so much fun making the recipe posts!
Very good challenge and progress! Scheduling posts in advance is a great way to keep up with the blogging load and not get overwhelmed when things get busy.
Julie recently posted…Show Your Shelves Some Love: A No Book Buying Challenge! #ShelfLove
I agree and especially as December is often a busy month, it feels great to be ahead and have less posts to worry about :).
Lola that is awesome!! Congrats. Look at Dec. That’s wonderful! Thanks so much for joining in on the challenge!
anna (herding cats & burning soup) recently posted…#AFTH2015 Tasty Delights—Aphrodisiacal Artichoke Balls w/ Sabrina Jeffries + giveaway
Thank you for hosting this awesome challenge, it feels nice to be ahead! And I can’t believe I actually have posts scheduled for february already!