The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.
Happy New Year everyone!
This was an eventfull week. It was New Years eve and then the New Year started. I started the year with a 2 star book, but I hope my current read will be better. On the blog it was a busy week too, I posted 3 reviews this week and some other posts, on New Years eve I posted about my favourite books from last year.
I am also participating in the New Adult blog tour, I will post twice as part of this tour and have written a guest post for another blog :).
This week I posted about:
– Review: Selling Scarlett (Love Inc #1) by Ella James – 2 stars
– Best Books I read in 2013
– Happy New Year post
– Review: Faery Swap by Susan Kaye Quinn – 4 stars
– New Adult Blog Tour: Big Book, Little Book feature
– Review: Hidden (Dragonlands #1) by Megg Jensen – 2 stars
What to expect next week:
– Cover Reveal: Guns by JA Huss
– Blog Tour: Darkest Day (The 19th Year #3) by Emi Gayle
– Blog Tour: The Sorcery Code
– Na Blog Tour second post
– Cover Reveal: Retribution (Artemis series #1) by Virginia Brash
– Finn Finnegan (The Adventures of Finn MacCullen #1) – signed paperback – won it during a giveaway – Goodreads
– I see London by Chanel Cleeton – e-ARC – for review – Goodreads
– Night of Cake and Puppets (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #2.5) by Laini Taylor – e-copy – bought it myself – Goodreads
Current Giveaways (can also be found in my sidebar):
– One More Day paperback, e-book and swag
– Blitz wide giveaway Sworn to Conflict
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Blog Tour: Golden Dunes of Renhala (Renhala #2) by Amy Joy Lutchen – sign-ups open till 12 January
– Review Opportunity Chills:A short story collection by Saran Sabati – sign-ups open till further notice
– Blog Tour: Nogiku series by SJ Pajonas – sign-ups open till 19 January
I started the year with a 3.5 and I still think I was to nice. Sorry about the 2 🙁
The daughter of Smoke and Bones series I want to read it keep hearing good things and I love the covers of the books you got 🙂
Have a great week!!
Because Reading is better than real life
I am now reading a book by one of my favourite authors so I hope this one will be good, I always find it difficult to pick up a new book after a 2 star read.
I loved the first book in the Daughter of Smoke and Bone series and also really enjoyed the second book in the series. I hope the novella is just as good.
Happy New Year! Glad you had a good week on the blog. Faery Swap sounds like a lot of fun.
Have a great week.
Faery Swap is a really enjoyable and fun story, I would definitely recomend it!
Nice book haul, hope you like them all.
Jenea @ Books Live Forever’s Sunday Post
Thanks Jenea, I hope so too!
Bummer about the 2. Hopefully you’ve gotten that one out of the way and the rest will be fabulous. 🙂 Happy New Year!
I hope so too 🙂
I want to read Night of Cake and Puppets too. I requested my library to order it so I am really happy they will (and can since publishers sometimes won’t let them). If they don’t get it I’ll just break down and buy it!! Happy New Year!
I was lucky to had some gift card money left with which I bought Night of Cake and Puppets. I hope it’s good. happy New Year to you too!