The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This week was a decent one. I’ve been struggling with being more tired than usual, but no other symptoms, so I hope it goes over soon. Despite that I still got a lot done. I got some cleaning done as well as work.
I did a good amount of work for some of the authors I do assistant work for. Some new tasks came in this week that I started work on, which was nice. I put a new blog tour live for a fairytale fantasy book and I also had a tour running for another book.
What did I read this week?
I only finished one book this week, but it was a really good and I thought the mystery was excellent with a great twist and I liked how everything made sense.
This week I blogged about:
– Review: Home is Where the Cowboy Is by Sophia Quinn
– Review: Her Festive Dragon Mate by Arizona Tape
– Review: Colony on Fire by Veronica Scott
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: The Space Beyond by Melissa Pearl
– Review: My Queendom for a Horse Bridget E. Baker
– Review: Unfinished Witchness by Ada Bell
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Love in the Cupboard by Mari Jane Law
– Review Opportunity: Copper Waters by Marlene M. Bell
– Review Opportunity: Omitted Pieces by Stephanie Hansen
– Review Opportunity: Blackbriar Cove by Jennifer Silverwood
– Book Blitz: Entwined Within the Darkness by Charley Black – 22 May till 2 June
– Blog Tour: New Normal by Michelle Paris – 30 May till 12 June
– Book Blitz: Come to Me by Amy W. Vogel – 5 till 18 June
– Blog Tour: The Victim by Ruth Harrow – 19 June till 2 July
– Book Blitz: Brave Women at Work Lessons in Confidence – 21 June till 4 July
– Blog Tour: Craving Beauty by Jennifer Silverwood – 17 till 30 July – New!
I’m a slow reader and get only one or two books read in a week. That’s also because there are so many other things to do too, lol. Have a good week.
Harvee recently posted…AAPI Heritage Month: Two Memoirs
It varies from week to week for me, I am usually around 2-3 books per week. There are a lot of other things to do too.
I love the cover for Risky Witchiness – it looks loads of fun. And I’m impressed at how much you manage to do despite feeling tired. I still daren’t try to push through any fatigue, as I’m afraid of ending up back in bed, too tired to do anything. I hope the coming week is a good one, Lola:)).
It was a great read! Pushing through the fatigue usually isn’t a good idea, but it was necessary this week. I tried to take things a bit easier this week.
I’m glad you got no other symptoms with the fatigue. Hopefully, it will pass on and you get your energy back. Glad you could get so much done for work and work around the home. Looks like your one book was a good one. I’m trying to get back into the swing of things after being away.
Have a good week, Lola!
The book I finished was a good one and then this week I finished a whole bunch of books. My energy isn’t fully back, but I am taking it a bit easier and hope it helps. I hope you get back in the swing of things after being away.
I listened to a podcast this weekend with a neurologist who does all of this mind hacking, and she said that we get tired like this when our brains have spent too much and not gotten enough rest. This is why we’re really tired after something mentally taxing or if we go a long time without taking a break. Maybe your energies are low because you need a few days off? Something to consider. Glad you got some new work though! That’s always good.
S. J. Pajonas recently posted…Sunday Update – May 21, 2023
I think that’s spot on for why I’ve been tired last week. I tried to take things a bit slower this week and took a day off, but I probably need another few days off. I was happy with the new work that came in this week.
I hope you are feeling better.
Mary Kirkland recently posted…Book Discussion: Alien Romance
Thanks! This week was a bit better.