The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This week started off pretty good and I got a lot of things done, then later in the week I got a nasty migraine. I found a way to get more audiobook listening done per day and have been progressing through my latest listen a lot quicker already.
I put a new sign up post live for a blog tour for a psychological thriller book. A tour I organized started this week and I worked on my next sign up post. I did a bit of assistant work as well.
I decided to merge my book blitz and bookstagram blitzes as I made changes to my tours to make them more bookstagrammer friendly and now the bookstagram blitz felt a bit redundant. I wanted to simplify things and so I merged the bookstagram blitz with the book blitz. I spent some time updating that everywhere, removing the bookstagram blitz everywhere, emailing my tour hosts and adding some new features to my book blitzes. It was a lot of work, but I am glad that’s done as it’s been bothering me for a while now what to do with the bookstagram blitzes, until I got the idea of merging it with the book blitz this week.
What did I read this week?
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Home is Where the Cowboy Is by Sophia Quinn
– Review: Her Festive Dragon Mate by Arizona Tape
– Review: Colony on Fire by Veronica Scott
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Love in the Cupboard by Mari Jane Law
– Review Opportunity: Copper Waters by Marlene M. Bell
– Review Opportunity: Omitted Pieces by Stephanie Hansen
– Review Opportunity: Blackbriar Cove by Jennifer Silverwood
– Book Blitz: Entwined Within the Darkness by Charley Black – 22 May till 2 June
– Blog Tour: New Normal by Michelle Paris – 30 May till 12 June
– Book Blitz: Come to Me by Amy W. Vogel – 5 till 18 June
– Blog Tour: The Victim by Ruth Harrow – 19 June till 2 July – New!
– Book Blitz: Brave Women at Work Lessons in Confidence – 21 June till 4 July