The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
Unfortunately this wasn’t the best week, I was tired a lot, but luckily still got some things done. The week before this I had a bad migraine and due to that this week started off on the wrong foot with me being tired and having a tension headache (from all tensing my shoulders during the migraine). I never quite got over that tiredness and have been struggling with that for most of the week.
Work wise I had to pivot a bit and change my focus, but once that was done things were going better. I didn’t have as much assistant work as I had expected this week and thus changed my focus to tour work and get more of that done instead. I put to new review opportunities live this week, one for a mystery suspense book and one for a YA science fiction book. Both books have paperback copies available.
I also worked on two new tours that I hope to put live next week as well as some work for other tours. I also did some assistant work, made progress for some of my authors and even wrapped up some work for two others.
What did I read this week?
This week I blogged about:
– Review: Stolen Sorcery & Other Misadventures by Annette Marie and Rob Jacobsen
– Review: The Otter and the Officer by Laura Greenwood
– Review: Witch’s Lesson by Laura Greenwood and Arizona Tape
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Ellen Outside the Lines by A.J. Sass
– Review: The Fox and the Viscount by Laura Greenwood
– Review: Aida Time by A.C.F. Bookens
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: New Normal by Michelle Paris
– Review Opportunity: Love in the Cupboard by Mari Jane Law
– Review Opportunity: Copper Waters by Marlene M. Bell – New!
– Review Opportunity: Omitted Pieces by Stephanie Hansen – New!
– Blog Tour: The Word of the Muse by Bridgette Dutta Portman – 8 till 21 May
– Book Blitz: Entwined Within the Darkness by Charley Black – 22 May till 2 June
– Blog Tour: New Normal by Michelle Paris – 30 May till 12 June
I’m sorry it’s been a tough week healthwise – I hope the coming week will be a kinder one, Lola.
The hangover from migraines are so unfair, I hope you are feeling better now.
Wishing you a great reading week
Shelleyrae @ Book’d Out recently posted…It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? #SundayPost #SundaySalon
It always feel so annoying to first have the migraine and then the hangover after that, so it takes even longer to recover. I am feeling better now 🙂
Sorry to hear about the migraines and the tiredness. Hopefully next week will be better.
Mary Kirkland recently posted…Apartment Life #363
Thanks! This week was better.
Sorry to hear your week started out rough. Hopefully you’re feeling back to normal now!
S. J. Pajonas recently posted…Sunday Update – April 23, 2023
I am feeling better now luckily, the tiredness after a migraine is annoying.
Hope you get well soon.
Have a great week.
Snapdragon recently posted…Sunday Post: