The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This week start off good and then went less so when I got a bad migraine. The week started well, on Tuesday someone came to replace out leaking faucet in the shower and it all went super quick and smoothly. So that was nice. On Wednesday we took a short trip to the city center and had lunch at a store we hadn’t tried before, we both got a pita like bread with filling and it was really good. I also made a banana cheesecake pie that evening, which was yummy. Then my migraine hit and my medicines didn’t kick in as well as usual and I’ve been miserable for the past few days now. It was a really bad migraine and I hope it’s finally going away today.
Work wise the week was much of the same with most of my work happening earlier in the week and then in the later half I didn’t get as much done. I worked on a new review opportunity, had a tour running and did some assistant work as well as the usual email replies and checking sign ups.
Here’s a picture of my no-bake banana cheesecake pie. I also posted my recipe for it.
What did I read this week?
This week I blogged about:
– Review: Mindful Conversation by Peter Gibb
– Review: Flipping Tails for Seasick Mermaids by Laura Greenwood
– Lola’s Kitchen: No-Bake Banana Cheesecake Recipe
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Stolen Sorcery and Other Misadventures by Annette Marie
– Review: The Otter and The Officer by Laura Greenwood
– Review: Witch’s Lesson by Laura Greenwood and Arizona Tape
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Silver Hollow book by Jennifer Silverwood
– Review Opportunity: Close Your Eyes by Chris Tomasini
– Review Opportunity: New Normal by Michelle Paris
– Review Opportunity: Love in the Cupboard by Mari Jane Law
– Blog Tour: The Word of the Muse by Bridgette Dutta Portman – 8 till 21 May
– Book Blitz: Entwined Within the Darkness by Charley Black – 22 May till 2 June
– Blog Tour: New Normal by Michelle Paris – 30 May till 12 June
Oh no! Ugh. I’m sorry to hear about the late week migraine. I hope it’s gone now and you’re feeling better. Hugs!
S. J. Pajonas recently posted…Sunday Update – April 16, 2023
Luckily the migraine is gone now and I am slowly starting to feel better, still tired.
I’m so sorry about your migraine. My youngest grandson is suffering badly with them, so you have my profound sympathy. I hope the coming week is painfree, Lola:).
I am sorry to hear your grandson also suffers from migraines, they’re the worst.
Glad part of the week had some good moments and you got some work done. Pity that headache knocked you down for the last part of the week. Looks like you read some good one and that pie looks delicious.
Have a good week, Lola!
Sophia Rose recently posted…🎧 Furry Fortunes by Danielle Garrett @authordgarrett #AmandaRonconi @TantorAudio #LoveAudiobooks #KindleUnlimited @sophiarose1816
I am glad I got some things done before the migraine hit. The pie was delicious!
So sorry about your migraine. Hope you have a great week.
Rolé @ Hooked By That Book recently posted…Review: I Used to be Fun – by Melanie Summers
Sorry that the migraine hit when you were having a pretty good week.
Mary Kirkland recently posted…Apartment Life #362
It was a good week till the migraine hit. Luckily it’s over now.