The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This started of a bit messy, with multiple little things going wrong, luckily most of them got resolved later in the week. My boyfriend and I went out to get our next corona vaccination, we had to search a bit to locate the place, but once we found it everything went smoothly. And thus far neither of got any side effects except for a small sore spot on our arms, so I call that a win.
Work wise I wrapped up the January work for the authors I do assistant work for and then made a start on February’s work. I was ready to put a new review opportunity live, but that needed to be delayed a bit as the book wasn’t ready yet. Instead I worked on a new book blitz, which is almost ready to go live.
What did I read this week?
This week I blogged about:
– Review: Four Leaf Cleaver by Maddie Day
– Review: Cinnamon Cocoa and Far To Go by Laura Greenwood
– Review: Doll Girl Meets Dead Guy by Lidiya Foxglove
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Fate of the Fallen by Lindsey Sparks
– Review: Body on the Beach by R.L. Syme
– Review: Elven Doom by Lindsay Buroker
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Scattered Legacy by Marlene M Bell
– Review Opportunity: Silver Hollow book by Jennifer Silverwood
– Review Opportunity: Close Your Eyes by Chris Tomasini
– Blog Tour: Killer Case Files by Jamie Malton – 13 till 26 February
– Book Blitz: The Lost Journals of Bud Wiper by S.M. Morgan – 20 February till 5 March
– Blog Tour: Shadows of Nightshade by Lyla Oweds – 13 till 26 March
– Blog Tour: Kidnapped Killer by Nina R. Schluntz – 20 March till 2 April
I’m glad things were straightened out by the end of the week. It’s great to hear you are getting vaxxed and protecting yourself.
Anne – Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post
Anne – Books of My Heart recently posted…Wicked All Night by Jeaniene Frost @Jeaniene_Frost @avonbooks #Read-along #GIVEAWAY
I got sick with Covid last year and don’t want to risk getting it again, so i am glad we got out next vaccination.
Have a great week.
Snapdragon recently posted…Sunday Post: New Greenhouse
I never had any side effects from the vaccines either. I didn’t even get a sore arm. I’m glad things worked them selves out even though they started out messy. Have a good week.
Mary Kirkland recently posted…Book Review: The Last Blackstone Dragon by Alicia Montgomery
That’s nice you never got any side effects form the vaccinations. I usually get a sore arm and a headache, this time I realized I got tired from it.
Glad to hear you had no reactions to the shot! My youngest got her booster last weekend and also just a sore arm, so I’m happy about that. I’m behind on blog reading again this week so I’m hoping to catch up now.
S. J. Pajonas recently posted…Important Updates Including All Books in Kindle Unlimited and New Books and Sets
It turned out I did get a reaction, but didn’t realize it until later. I got more tired for a few days, but luckily it’s over now.