The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was a pretty okay week. I’ve been slowly doing a bit better mood wise now that it’s light longer per day and the sun doesn’t set as early anymore. We had some sunny days and some gloomier days, but I still felt okay despite those.
Work wise it was a good one. One of my authors probably has some new work for me that I am excited to work on. I got most of the work done I wanted to finish this week, so that made me happy. I put a new blog tour live for a YA/ NA paranormal book. And did the usual email replies and checking sign ups as well.
What did I read this week?
I had two good 4 stars reads this week that I finished reading.
This week I blogged about:
– Review: The Space Between Heartbeats by Melissa Pearl
– Review: The Swan and The Rake by Laura Greenwood
– Review: Butchery and Bindings by A.C.F. Bookens
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Four Leaf Cleaver by Maddie Day
– Review: Cinnamon Cocoa and Far to Go by Laura Greenwood
– Review: Doll Girl Meets Dead Guy by Lidiya Foxglove
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Lily Makes a Way by Susan Count
– Review Opportunity: Scattered Legacy by Marlene M Bell
– Review Opportunity: Silver Hollow book by Jennifer Silverwood
– Review Opportunity: Close Your Eyes by Chris Tomasini
– Blog Tour: Killer Case Files by Jamie Malton – 13 till 26 February
– Book Blitz: The Lost Journals of Bud Wiper by S.M. Morgan – 20 February till 5 March
– Blog Tour: Shadows of Nightshade by Lyla Oweds – 13 till 26 March – New!
– Blog Tour: Kidnapped Killer by Nina R. Schluntz – 20 March till 2 April
I’m curious about the review for Doll Girl Meets Dead Guy. I hope you enjoy reading this week!
My Sunday Post.
Doll Girl Meets Dead Guy was so good! I loved it :).
It’s great you had a good work week. It’s been nice here but upcoming is a very rainy and then cold next weekend so I’m worried. I do better with my energy when it is less gloomy. It’s also better for walking Lulu.
Anne – Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post
Anne – Books of My Heart recently posted…Read-along & Giveaway Kickoff: Iron Druid Chronicles by Kevin Hearne @KevinHearne @luckylukeekul @DelReyBooks #BrillianceAudio @PRHAudio #Read-along #GIVEAWAY #LoveAudiobooks
Sorry to hear about the gloomy weather coming your way, I also do better when it’s not as gloomy or at least not multiple days in a row. I can see how for walking Lulu nice weather is also better.
Glad you’re having a better week with the sun coming out longer and getting some work projects done.
Have a good week, Lola!
Sophia Rose recently posted…Read-along & Giveaway Kickoff: Iron Druid Chronicles by Kevin Hearne @KevinHearne @luckylukeekul @DelReyBooks #BrillianceAudio @PRHAudio #Read-along #GIVEAWAY #LoveAudiobooks
I am glad the sun stays out longer these days 🙂
Glad the lighter evenings are helping you feel a bit better! I hope this coming week is a good one for you.
Thank you! The lighter evenings are really making a difference.
I’m glad that you have been feeling better. It’s been a little warmer here so it was nice for walks. But for the next two days the low is supposed to be -1C so it’s going to be cold.
Mary Kirkland recently posted…Apartment Life #351
That’s nice it was a bit warmer for walks, sorry to hear it’s getting colder again.
Hugs. I am also doing better now that it’s staying lighter later in the day. It really makes a huge difference to me.
S. J. Pajonas recently posted…February 2023 Goals
I was surprised how much of a difference it made. I am glad to hear you’re doing better as well 🙂