The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This week there was a bit more sunshine, which helped a bit for my mood. I wake up so much easier if I get some light in the mornings. I got a bunch of non-work things done this week as well as some work ofcourse. I started the week by cleaning our the freezer, there was a lot of ice forming and it started making more and more noise, so it really needed to get done. So I defrosted it, cleaned and also looked through everything that was in there and threw a few out of date things away. It’s nice to have it all clean again now. We also cleaned out part of a cabinet and that was enough for one week as I still had to get some work done too.
Work wise I worked on a new true crime blog tour that’s now live. I am working on more tours and hope to have another one live next week. A new tour got booked too this week and I did the usual email replies and checking sign ups. I also made a start on this month’s assistant work for the authors I work for.
What did I read this week?
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Mystic Persons by Ada Bell
– Review: The Gingerbread Witch by Laura Greenwood
– Review: Pawsitively Poisonous by Melissa Erin Jackson
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Lily Makes a Way by Susan Count
– Review Opportunity: Scattered Legacy by Marlene M Bell
– Review Opportunity: Silver Hollow book by Jennifer Silverwood
– Review Opportunity: Close Your Eyes by Chris Tomasini
– Blog Tour: Killer Case Files by Jamie Malton – 13 till 26 February – New!