The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
First off I wanted to say happy holidays and merry Christmas to everyone!
I did my top 14 books of 2022 this week and I am glad I did. I enjoyed making the post and letting authors know they made the list. And it was so fun to visit other people’s top tens as well
This was an okay week, we’re having a lot of dark and gloomy days and it’s getting me down a bit. So that was a bit of a struggle and I’ve been dealing with another migraine. Luckily our holiday visits weren’t planned this week so that helped. And the medicines helped a lot this time, so maybe I finally figured out when and how much to take to at least help with the pain. I still feel very tired and brain fogged during the migraine days, so I still hardly get anything done.
I didn’t do as much work as I had hoped due to my migraine, but I got some work done on upcoming tours and did some assistant work. I also had a tour starting this week for The Christmas Party.
What did I read this week?
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Vanilla Bean Vampire by Selina J. Eckert
– Review: The Macaron Witch by Laura Greenwood
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Lily Makes a Way by Susan Count
– Review Opportunity: Scattered Legacy by Marlene M Bell
– Review Opportunity: Silver Hollow book by Jennifer Silverwood
– Review Opportunity: Close Your Eyes by Chris Tomasini
– Blog Tour: Copper Waters by Marlene M. Bell – 2 till 15 January