The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was a solid week. I got a good amount of work done as well as some other things. I am still taking it a bit easy and not pushing myself too hard even though the fatigue I had after covid finally seems to be lessening. On Tuesday we went out to visit the Christmas market at a nearby city. We had a nice lunch at a place we had visited before and the food was good. The actual Christmas market was a bit underwhelming and it was pretty cold too.
Work wise I made good progress on the audiobook I am proof listening for one of the authors I work for as well as some other work for the same author. I also did some work for one of my other authors and started on a new blog tour for 2023. Work went pretty smoothly this week and I felt more productive than most previous weeks, which was good.
On a whim I made a top 12 list of best books I read in 2022 and I look forward to sharing it with you next week.
What did I read this week?
This week I blogged about:
– Review: Bonfire Night for Flammable Dragons by Laura Greenwood
– Review: Pumpkin Spice Pie-Jinks by Selina J. Eckert
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Lola’s Ramblings: Top 12 Books of 2022
– Review: Secret Santa for Grumpy Elves by Laura Greenwood
– Review: Snowstorms and Sleigh Bells by Kelley Armstrong
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Lily Makes a Way by Susan Count
– Review Opportunity: Scattered Legacy by Marlene M Bell
– Review Opportunity: Silver Hollow book by Jennifer Silverwood
– Review Opportunity: Close Your Eyes by Chris Tomasini
– Blog Tour: The Christmas Party by Mikayla Davids – 19 till 31 December
– Blog Tour: Copper Waters by Marlene M. Bell – 2 till 15 January
You are getting lots of work done and I’m glad the energy level has increased since you were sick. Fun that you visited the market and tried some good food. Looking forward to that Best of 2022 list. 🙂
Have a great week, Lola!
I am glad my energy levels have increased and I can get some more work done again :). I liked trying new food even though the market was a bit underwhelming.
A Christmas market? Like with Christmas decorations and stuff? We have a few stores here with a bunch of decorated tree’s which is always nice to see.
Mary Kirkland recently posted…Apartment Life #345
It’s a market around Christmas with Christmas vibes, but they usually sell mostly food and things that would work as Christmas presents. Some also sell Christmas decorations indeed. I like seeing the decorated stories.
I’m so glad to hear the fatigue lessened this week! It sounds like you got a lot done and it was a good week. Happy holidays and Merry Christmas!
S. J. Pajonas recently posted…The Astrology of Ean’s Rare Gift