The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
I feel like the fatigue I’ve been struggling with since I got Corona a while ago is finally getting a bit less. I still have to be careful to not overdo it, but I am getting more done and feel less tired, so I count that as a win. And I’ve gotten better to deciding what I can do on a day and when to take a break or switch tasks around. This week wasn’t the smoothest, but I got a good amount of work and other things done. I set up our Christmas tree this week and it feels so festive to have it in the house.
Work wise I got a good amount of work done for two of the authors I do assistant work for. One of my authors had a new tasks for me to work on that I made good progress on. I also worked on some new review opportunities for a series that got booked. And two new tours got booked as well, so that was nice.
What did I read this week?
I got a lot read this week, I was in the mood for some holiday themed books and got through a few shorter reads. And I finally finished my audio book. All of these were good reads.
This week I blogged about:
– Review: Selah Loves Dante by Jordan Ford
– Review: The Fate of Shin-Osaka by S.J. Pajonas
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Bonfire Night for Flammable Dragons by Laura Greenwood
– Review: Pumpkin Spice Pie-Jinks by Selina J Eckert
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Lily Makes a Way by Susan Count
– Review Opportunity: Scattered Legacy by Marlene M Bell
– Review Opportunity: Silver Hollow book by Jennifer Silverwood
– Review Opportunity: Close Your Eyes by Chris Tomasini
– Blog Tour: The Christmas Party by Mikayla Davids – 19 till 31 December
– Blog Tour: Copper Waters by Marlene M. Bell – 2 till 15 January
I’m glad you seem to feel a bit less tired. Just give yourself some more time to get back to normal.
Mary Kirkland recently posted…Apartment Life #344
Thanks! I am glad I am seeing progress and doing better, but I am definitely still taking it easy.
That’s great that you had enough energy in you to get your tree up!
It feels so festive with the tree up 🙂
Glad to hear the fatigue is letting up some! It takes a while, but it does eventually abate. Nice to see you got a good amount of reading done as well!
S. J. Pajonas recently posted…Sunday Update – December 11, 2022
I am really glad the fatigue is letting up some, it really took a while and I am glad I am seeing some progress finally. It sure was a good week fo reading 🙂