The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
Again not much difference this week. The fatigue might be getting a bit less, but it’s hard to tell. For now I still have to be really careful to not overdo things. This week was a full one with end of the month wrap up for work and then a lunch with my mom and sister, which was fun but tiring.
Work wise I wrapped up last month’s assistant work and made a start on this month’s work. A blog tour I organized started and I did the usual checking for sign ups and emails too. I have a few extra author assistant tasks for December, which will be nice as it’s usually a less busy month. I am hoping some tour requests will come in to.
What did I read this week?
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Selah Loves Dante by Jordan Ford
– Review: The Fate of Shin-Osaka by S.J. Pajonas
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Lily Makes a Way by Susan Count
– Review Opportunity: Scattered Legacy by Marlene M Bell
– Review Opportunity: Silver Hollow book by Jennifer Silverwood
– Review Opportunity: Close Your Eyes by Chris Tomasini
– Blog Tour: The Christmas Party by Mikayla Davids – 19 till 31 December
– Blog Tour: Copper Waters by Marlene M. Bell – 2 till 15 January