The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This week didn’t go smoothly. Last Sunday my migraine was finally gone, but I still felt off. I had a mild headache, shoulder pain, was low on energy and had trouble concentrating. Eventually I decided to google it and found out there’s something called postdrome or migraine hangover, which are symptoms that you have after the actual migraine has ended. So guess that explained why I was still feeling off. Slowly I started feeling a bit better and the end of the week things got easier.
Work wise it was a busy week and I had trouble keeping up due to not feeling as well. I did what I could, but felt the whole week as if I was running behind. I managed to get some things wrapped up, made progress on some others and at the end of the week put a new review opportunity live for an urban fantasy book. I also had 4 tours running that I organized, 1 cover reveal and 2 media kits for tours next week that had to go out. I also had some work for one of my authors that really needed to get done this week as I hadn’t gotten to it last week due to migraine and other work. I am glad I got most of the most of the important work done, but it was a tiring week.
What did I read this week?
Luckily reading wise I’ve had some good reads. That’s the Spirit! was a fun paranormal cozy mystery with an unique twist as the main character is a ghost. I had a lot of fun reading this one and it’s set around Halloween, which was fun to read this time of year.
Shifting Forms for Clumsy Felines was a light and fun read about a shifter whose more graceful in her human form. There’s a sweet romance and I liked reading about main character Krissi and her flatmates.
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Winter’s Orbit by Everina Maxwell
– Review: The Pie in the Scry by Ada Bell
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Livvy and the Enchanted Woodland by Connie Lacy
– Review Opportunity: Burning Secret by R J Lloyd
– Review Opportunity: Midnight Craving by Shari Nichols – New!
– Blog Tour: Abby’s Pony Love by Susan Count – 10 till 23 October
– Blog Tour: Neverdying by Shanti Hershenson – 10 till 30 October
– Blog Tour: The Beached Ones by Colleen M. Story – 17 till 30 October
– Blog Tour: A Light in the Window by Dan Lutts – 21 October till 10 November