The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was a pretty solid week. I had more energy this week and it was pretty nice to be able to do more. We had another storm on Monday, but then the rest of the week it was nicer weather. We’re seeing the first signs up spring and I am so glad winter is almost over. This was such a grey winter, no snow and only a few nice sunny days.
For the first time in two years we went to lunch outside of the house. We still had a gift card left over and we wanted to go before all the restrictions are gone and the cases go up again. It wasn’t too crowded and we had a nice lunch. It was nice to go outside for something else than walks and grocery shopping for a change.
Work wise I got a lot done. I got a bunch of new tours in that I am working on. I am so glad work went so well this week. I put the sign up post live for a YA fantasy book and a Women’s Fiction book. And I am working on more tours. I had two tours I organized that started this week. As well as a media kit I sent out for a tour starting next week. I also got a good chunk of prooflistening done for an audiobook for one of my authors, I hope to finish that up next week. And did some of the usual assistant work. This was quite the busy week, but it was nice to be able to do a lot and work went well.
What did I read this week?
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Hexes and Vexes by Laura Greenwood and Arizona Tape
– Review: Proper Scoundrels by Allie Therin
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: All Men Love Leah by Ksenija Nikolova
– Review Opportunity: The Pig Wars by M.K. Theodoratus
– Review Opportunity: What They Don’t Know by Susan Furlong
– Blog Tour: Star Revelations by Steven Paul Terry – 28 February till 13 March
– Book Blitz: Harrowing Roses by Barbara Cooper – 7 till 13 March
– Blog Tour: The Clandestine Queen by Brandon J Greer – 29 March till 18 April New!
– Blog Tour: Dissatisfied by Ksenija Nikolova – 25 April till 8 May – New!