The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was a pretty decent week, although parts of it didn’t go smoothly. My energy levels have stayed on the same level as last week, which is encouraging as I think I am slowly doing better. Although I did overdo it a bit later in the week, which was a good reminder I still have to take it easy.
It was a solid week for work. Some tours I organized ended, one is still running and another one took place this week. I also put a new book blitz live on my site. I did the usual amount of assistant work. And one of my authors asked if I was interested in proof listening to her audiobooks later this year, I agreed and I am excited to give that a try. I also did some preparations for my formatting service that I hope to put live later this month.
I read/ listened to a total of 17 books this month, which is a lot for me. I had some shorter reads, as well as two DNF’s and 3 of those 17 books were audiobooks.
I bought a few too many apples, so I ended up making some apple crumble this week. It was delicious!
What did I read this week?
I had a good reading week. A Matter of Trust was an enjoyable fast paced scifi romance book. Murder at the Lobstah Shack didn’t quite work for me as the mystery didn’t hook me. I did enjoy reading about the main character and her interactions with friends and family. I had a great time reading Conquest of The Ten. I’ve been waiting on this book for a long time and it was a great read. It’s a pretty long book too, so it was nice spending so much time with the same book. I enjoyed reading about the characters and seeing what they deal with in this book.
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Conquest of The Ten by KayMacleod
– Review: Jousting and Justice by Elizabeth Pantley
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: All Men Love Leah by Ksenija Nikolova
– Review Opportunity: The Pig Wars by M.K. Theodoratus
– Review Opportunity: Influenced Love by Shellee Marie
– Review Opportunity: What They Don’t Know by Susan Furlong
– Bookstagram Blitz: Beyond Her Calling by Kellyn Roth – 21 till 27 February
– Blog Tour: You Won’t Know Her Name by Shanti Hershenson – 21 February till 6 March
– Blog Tour: Star Revelations by Steven Paul Terry – 28 February till 13 March
– Book Blitz: Harrowing Roses by Barbara Cooper – 7 till 13 March – New!