The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was a bit of a weird week. Luckily I’ve been feeling better this week health wise, but I still felt the after effects of being sick. I had to catch up on some work and then there were times when I felt low on energy and had trouble concentrating. I tried to take it easy when I could and took some more time off where possible.
Then on top of that I had some appointments and things going wrong. I had a visit to the dentist, luckily I had no caries, but I still hate going there. We had a leaking sink that someone came to fix, but somehow he only fixed part of it, hopefully we can fix the rest ourselves as that’s almost easier. And I am having trouble with my Instagram account for Lola’s Blog Tours, somehow I got blocked and I can’t figure out how to resolve it. Which is a pain as I use it for my business and liking posts for my tours.
Works wise it was a great week. I got the two sign up posts live for a blog tour and a review opportunity, that I didn’t get live last week. I had 3 tours I organized this week, did some work for upcoming tours, the usual replying to emails, as well as assistant work.
What did I read this week?
Two great reads I finished this week. The Fire Prophecy was awesome in audio and exactly the type of book I was in the mood for. There’s plenty of magic and lots of interesting animals characters and a great romance as well. House on Fire was the second book in this series and another great read, I liked the plot and seeing the romance develop in this book.
I am almost done with The Serpent’s Fury, which is an awesome read. I went back to Pets in Space 6 to read some more stories and am currently reading S.J. Pajonas’ story, which is a great one so far. I finished reading JC Hay’s story this week already. For audio, I started Murder at the Taffy Shop, I enjoyed book 1 in this cozie mystery series and book 2 is a good one too so far.
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Witches, Spiders and Schemes by Elizabeth Pantley
– Lola’s Kitchen: Toasted Coconut Chocolate Chips Cookies Recipe
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: When We Talk by Carrie Crafton
– Review Opportunity: The Frights of Fiji by Sunayna Prasad
– Review Opportunity: Go Slow by Lee Ducote
– Review Opportunity: Hex Marks the Spot by Ani Gonzalez
– Blog Tour: A Suffragette in Time by Connie Lacy – 15 till 21 November
– Blog Tour: Your HR Ally by Melissa Hume – 15 till 28 November
– Blog Tour: Corinth 2642 AD by Bindiya Schaefer – 22 November till 5 December
– Blog Tour: Scattered Legacy by Marlene M. Bell – 29 November till 12 December
– Blog Tour: Sunroofs and Shoeboxes by Jaime L Mathews – 29 November till 19 December
– Bookstagram Blitz: Pulse by B.A. Bellec – 1 till 7 December
– Blog Tour: KidVenture: Twelve Weeks To Midnight Blue by Steve Searfoss – 3 till 23 December