The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This wasn’t a good week. I mentioned in my last Sunday Post that my boyfriend was sick. Well Sunday evening I started feeling sick as well and have been sick for basically the whole week. I think we caught the flu or something and it definitely was a bad one as my boyfriend and I have been feeling miserable for most of this week. So yeah that was my week basically. My boyfriend went for a Covid test as well to make sure it wasn’t that, but that came back negative luckily.
Unfortunately being a business owner I couldn’t just take time off work and still had to do a lot of work. Especially as this was a busy week with 5 tours running, a media kit for next week’s tour that had to go out and the last of this month’s assistant work that needed to be done. Somehow I got that all done and only had to shove a few less urgent tasks to next week. Two tours I wanted to get live this week I didn’t get to, but hopefully I can get those live next week.
I am still tired from being sick and from working while being sick. I did take some extra time off and made sure to sleep more as it seems I needed that. I got some extra reading and gaming time in during the evenings when I felt way too sick to work. I am glad I am starting to feel better now, so hopefully next week is a better one. I really hope to avoid getting another sickness like this for a while as it was a really bad one.
What did I read this week?
Both were great read. I picked up Stitch X for Murder as I was in the mood for a cozie and I really enjoyed returning to this series. Due to my sickness it was a bit hard to follow at times, so I decided on a contemporary romance for my nest read and grabbed Shoot the Gap. That was a great choice and I really enjoyed the romance and the way it wrapped up the series.
This week I blogged about:
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Snuggle with the Shadows by Liane Carter
– Review Opportunity: When We Talk by Carrie Crafton
– Review Opportunity: The Frights of Fiji by Sunayna Prasad
– Review Opportunity: Go Slow by Lee Ducote
– Blog Tour: Keeping it Under Wraps – 1 till 14 November
– Blog Tour: A Suffragette in Time by Connie Lacy – 15 till 21 November
– Blog Tour: Your HR Ally by Melissa Hume – 15 till 28 November
– Blog Tour: Corinth 2642 AD by Bindiya Schaefer – 22 November till 5 December
– Blog Tour: Scattered Legacy by Marlene M. Bell – 29 November till 12 December
– Blog Tour: Sunroofs and Shoeboxes by Jaime L Mathews – 29 November till 19 December
– Bookstagram Blitz: Pulse by B.A. Bellec – 1 till 7 December