The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was a pretty solid week, but it was so warm this week which made it hard to get work done and focus at times. I somehow still got a lot done and I didn’t have any headaches this week which was a nice change of pace compared to last week. Saturday was a bit cooler finally which was very welcome, but today the temperature should go up again.
I got my invite for my covid-19 vaccination finally, so I made an appointment for that. I should get my first shot next week and then the other one late next month.
This was a solid week of work. I had two tours running that I organized and one of them ended now. I also sent out media kits for the two tours starting next week. And I put two new sign up posts live for new tours, one for a suspense/ thriller book and one for a ya fantasy book. I also got some hours of assistant work done.
What did I read this week?
I finished reading The Rescuer last Sunday. It was a great read with a solid romance and some suspense.
This week I blogged about:
– Review: Spell Caster by Laura Greenwood
– Review: Magic Today Anne McCluskey
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: All Fired Up by Jenn Burke
– Review: The Rescuer by Jordan Ford
– Lola’s Kitchen: Cabbage Pancakes Recipe
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Replaced Parts by Stephanie Hansen
– Review Opportunity: Iridescent by S.H. Everly
– Review Opportunity: Snuggle with the Strange by Liane Carter
– While at the Altar by Pamela D. Smith
– Bookstagram Blitz: Trash to Treasure by Kelsey Rumburg – 14 till 20 June
– Blog Tour: Bea’s Witch by Daniel Ingram-Brown – 21 June till 11 July
– Blog Tour: Home Sweet Home Page by Carma Spence – 21 June till 11 July
– Blog Tour: Life and Other Complications by Heather Mullaly – 5 till 18 July
– Blog Tour: The Jade Talisman by Alanna Mackenzie – 12 till 18 July
– Bookstagram Blitz: Remember My Name Series by Laurencia Hoffman – 19 till 25 July – New!
– Cover Reveal: Bly by Kelsey Ketch – 22 July
– Blog Tour: The Legend of Hobart by Heather Mullaly – 26 July till 8 August
– Blog Tour: Change by Lyla Oweds – 26 July till 8 August
– Blog Tour: The Twin Stars by Bridgette Dutta Portman – 26 July till 8 August – New!
I’m so glad you had a week without headaches and are getting your vaccine! I’m dreading July and August for the HOT coming. Although it was HOT here yesterday but with a breeze it was fine.
Anne – Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post
Anne – Books of My Heart recently posted…MIss Bennet’s Dragon by M. Verant
I don’t like it when it’s too hot. It’s nicer when there’s a breeze at least.
Glad the heat didn’t bother your health as much this week. Yay for getting your appointment and quite a bit of work done. We had a few hot days and I struggled, but also a few nice ones so I was able to keep up with my tasks, too.
Have a good week, Lola!
Sophia Rose recently posted…Review: Galactic Search and Rescue by Carol Van Natta
I am glad I got through this week without any headaches. Luckily this week was better weather wise.
I got my vaccine a few weeks ago. Glad that you’ll be able to get it soon too. it’s been really hot here. I’ve been trying to stay inside as much as possible.
Mary Kirkland recently posted…Apartment Life #257
I am glad to hear you got your vaccine a few weeks ago. Sorry to hear it’s so hot where you live 🙁
I’m delighted you had a week without headaches – they are so draining, especially in hot weather. And it’s great you are so busy! I hope the coming week is a good one and you continue to keep well:)).
I agree headaches are so draining and even more so in hot weather. I am glad to be busy with work at the moment.
Glad to hear you’ve been feeling well!
Wishing you a great reading week
Shelleyrae @ Book’d Out recently posted…It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? #SundayPost #SundaySalon
Glad to hear it was as a solid week with no headaches! And I’m so happy to hear you’re going to get your vaccine! That’s awesome news! I feel so much better now that I have mine. It’s just nice knowing I have that extra level of protection.
S. J. Pajonas recently posted…Sunday Update – June 20, 2021
I am glad to be getting my vaccine soon. I don’t plan on going out more, but it will be nice to have the extra protection.
It was definitely a very hot week. I don’t mind the hot weather, but the temperatures in the house are also really hot.. which makes it hard to sleep all that well.
I’m glad to read you’re getting your shot soon. I got mine too.
Have a great week and happy reading.
Maureen @ Maureen’s Books recently posted…Sunday Post #199: The Perfect Ending
It really was very warm in our house, which is tough when you have to work or sleep. That’s great to hear you got your shot already!