The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.
This has been a crazy busy week. I got quite a lot of tour hosts already and am now organizing my first blog tour on Lola’s Blog Tours. If you are interested you can find more about the tour I am organizing and sign-up here. I am so excited to be organising my first tour on Lola’s Blog Tours!
Also October will be a busy month on the blog, I signed-up for a lot of blog tours and such. And I have so many books to read before certain dates that it almost starts to feel like work.
This week I posted about:
– Blog Tour: Wish Me Tomorrow by Karen Rock – 4 stars
– Cover Reveal: A Late Thaw by Ana Blaze
– Cover reveal: Mine to Tarnish (Mine#0.5) by Janeal Falor
– Cover Reveal: Seven Day Fiancé by Rachel Harris
– Blog Tour: By Blood and Mon Child by Tracey Banghart
– Book Blitz: Waterborn by Kimberly James
What to expect next week:
– Blog Tour: Patch Up by Stephanie Witter
– Cover Reveal: Ruined by Jus Accardo
– Release Day and Review: Love and Other Games by Ana Blaze, Melinda Dozier, Aria Kan and Kara leigh Miller
– Book Blitz: Road to You
– Blog Tour: Eden-East (Eden #4) by Janelle Stalder
– Book Blitz: Angus Macbainand the Island of Sleeping Kings
– Blogger Interview Saturday: The Perpetual Page Turner
– Eden-East (Eden #4) by Janelle Stalder – e-book – for review – Goodreads
– Love and Other Games by Ana Blaze, Melinda Dozier, Aria Kane and Kara Leigh Miller – e-book – for review – Goodreads
– Seven Day Fiancé (Love and Games #2) by Rachel Harris – e-book – for review – Goodreads
– E-copy of Sia by Josh Grayson
– 3 e-books of choice from all Heather Hildenbrand books
– Wish me Tomorrow tour wide giveaway, lots of prizes to be won
– e-copy of Waterborn by Kimberly James
Busy week for you! Although I’m not taking part in the first blog tour due to genre, I will be tweeting about it and doing a blog feature for you. I hope you get some time to read this week! *grins*
No problem you don’t participate. I understand bloggers can’t like every genre. And thanks for tweeting about it and doing a blog feature!
I really hope I can get some reading done this week!
Ah nice week. Seven Day Fiance looks really good. I really like the Entangled Bliss books. Loved the first book in the Love and Games series. Nice.
Books of Love
I really enjoyed the first Love and Games book, so I hope Seven Day Fiance will be just as good. Now let’s hope I have time to read it soon!
Great haul. Hope you enjoy them.
Have a great week.
Lauren @ The Hottie Harem
Thanks Lauren! I hope you have a great week too!
Great looking books. Happy reading.
Jenea @ Books Live Forever’s Sunday Post
Nice books! Enjoy your week! 🙂
Thanks for stopping by!