The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.
This week my sister was at a camping for vacation the whole week, so it was really quiet at home, which is nice for a change. We also went out for dinner, but my boyfriend got sick afterwards, probably something was wrong with the food :(. Also the temperatures went down a bit this week and I am glad it’s a bit colder now as we had some really warm weather for the last few weeks.
This week I posted about:
– Cover Reveal: Rekindled Dreams by Linda Carroll-Bradd
– Blog tour: Caged (Holloway Pack #3) by JA Belfield – 4 stars
– Release day Post: A Tale Of Two Centuries (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century #2) by Rachel Harris
– Blog Tour: Manic (Rook and Ronin #2) by JA Huss – 4 stars
– Cover Reveal: Ruin (A Summer in Winter #1) by JC Scott
– Cover Reveal: Destiny (Destiny #1) by Cindy Ray Hale
– Cover Reveal: Eden-East (Eden #4) by Janelle Stalder
– Book Blitz: Camp Boyfriend (Camp Boyfriend #1) by JK Rock
– Review: Then, Again by Karen Stivali
What to expect next week:
– Blog Tour: Switch (New World #1) by Janelle Stalder
– Book Blitz: Dawn of the Apocalypse
– Jenny’s Blue Velvet by Angela Carlie – e-book – for review – Goodreads
– Ghost Hold (PSS Chronicles #2) by Ripley Patton – for review – Goodreads
– Sia by Josh Grayson – for review – Goodreads
And I got these:
And I got a magnet from Golden Dunes of Renhala (Renhala #2) which now sits next to my magnet of Renhala on my fridge. Also thanks to Amy Joy Lutchen for this!
And I got some A Tale of Two Centuries swag from Rachel Harris! Thanks a lot Rachel!
– Caged (e-)books and swag. 2 different giveaways!
– Signed copy of A Tale of Two Centuries by Rachel Harris
– Signed copy of Tragic and Manic, custom necklace or JA Huss swag
Sia looks like an interesting book! Hope boyfriend is feeling better! Happy reading!
Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know
I read Sia in one sitting and I really enjoyed, a good and original book. I would definitely recommend it. The boyfriend is better already, the next day he felt a lot better already.
Great haul! I haven’t heard of two of those before. Sia looks interesting—I’ve added it to my TBR. Thanks for sharing. I hope enjoy all your new reads.
Raina @ The LUV’NV
I hope you enjoy Sia. I really enjoyed it, I will post my review 5 November. It’s a really original Young Adult book.
Great haul, Sia looks really great, hope you enjoy it and getting bookish swag is always the best 🙂
My Haul: http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2013/08/new-to-shelves-31-one-before-i-head-back.html
I already finished Sia, it was really good! And indeed getting bookish swag is always the best! I am so gratefull for the authors who send me swag and books.
Sia, looks interesting and Renhala is one I need to read soon. Great haul, enjoy!
Here’s my My Sunday Post
Sia was really good! And I hope you get around to reading Renhala soon, I love Renhala.
Great haul and swag. Enjoy it all. 🙂
Jenea @ Books Live Forever’s Sunday Post
Awesome haul! Have a great week!