The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.
This week was a bit quiet on the blog, probably the quiet before the storm, because next week will be full of blog tours. Also because I had a book I didn’t finish and a re-read of Fire Country (Country Saga #1) by David Estes, I didn’t have many reviews to post this week. I did finally read Partials, a book I own for so long I can’t believe I didn’t read it yet. Thanks to a buddy read I finally picked it up.
This week I posted about:
– Waiting on Wednesday #8: Made of Stars by Kelley York
– Blog Tour Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter by Nikki Jefford
– Review: Partials (Partials Sequence #1) by Dan Wells – 4 stars
– Review: Agony (Debt Collector #2) by Susan Kaye Quinn – 4 stars
What you can expect next week:
– Blog Tour Eden South (Eden #3) by Janelle Stalder
– Cover Reveal: Stars in her Eyes by Clare Marshall
– Blog Tour Deadly Kisses by Kerri Cuevas
– Review: Camp Kiss (Camp Boyfriend #0.5) by J.K. Rock
– Blog Tour Otherborn by Anna Silver
– Book Blast: Ice Country (Country Saga #2) by David Estes
– Blogger Interview Saturday: How to Make my Blog
I really have no idea how I managed to get 4 blog tours and a cover reveal in the same week, but at least all the posts are scheduled now and I managed to have read all the books in time. So it will be a busy week next week!
– Camp Kiss (Camp Boyfriend #0.5) by J.K. Rock – e-book – got it for free from the Spencer Hill Press Contemporary site.
– Agony (Debt Collector #2) by Susan Kaye Quinn – e-book – bought it myself
– Frailties of the Bond by Angela Brown – e-book – got it for review
– Isolation (Partials Sequence #0.5) by Dan Wells – e-book – bought it myself
– Faceless (Denazen #2.5) by Jus Accardo – e-book – got it for review
– win 1 e-copy of Frailties of the Bond by Amanda brown
– win 1 doorhanger/bookmark of Aurora Sky
I didn’t know there was a Partials #0.5. I just finished Fragments yesterday. 😀 My review’ll go up for that this week.
And I have David’s blast this week, too. 😀 Funny how we can quiet weeks and then tonnes happen at once. I remember around 4 weeks ago, I had something like 7 cover reveals in one week, lol.
Happy Easter to you, lovely lady. 😀
Julie @ Bookaroo-Ju
Partials #0.5 is background about the isolation war, so I really want to read it as I thought there wasn’t enough information about that in Partials.
Really I didn’t realize I planned this many blog tours in one week at first and then when I started scheduling the posts a few weeks ago I realized I somehow had gotten all those blog tours in the same week. It’s going to be a busy week!
Happy Easter to you too!
I haven’t read any of these books, but they look interesting. Your week next week does look busy.
I love Partials and am glad you read it. Isolation was good too. Enjoy and good luck this week with the tours!The Sunday Post